The Reception package:
Complete professional DJ and MC coverage of your entire wedding Reception (no extra charge for any and all "Awesomeness").
- 4 hours of playing time,no charge for setup or take down of equipment.
- Thorough music coordination and consultation sessions with your DJ.
- Professional, clean-looking DJ sound system and setup.
- Precision playback of music and announcements for all events throughout the entire Reception (Guest arrivals, Formal wedding party arrivals, Toasts, Formal Dances, Bouquet Toss, Garter Toss, etc.).
- DJ will be your true Master of Ceremonies and supply professional-grade wireless microphones for all Toasts.
We love to travel:
If your wedding is in South Ga. or Destin-Fort Walton area there are no extra travel charges. However, to get the most accurate estimate of cost, contact us for travel charges apply for your venue location.
**Ask about special pricing on uplighting with Dj packages!!!
Complete professional DJ and MC coverage for your entire wedding Ceremony and Reception (same venue location). Includes everything shown above in our Reception package, plus the following for your Ceremony:
- Precision playback of all general and custom-selected music selections for all segments in the wedding Prelude and Ceremony.
- An additional professional, clean-looking DJ sound system and setup.
- Discrete, professional wireless lavalier microphones for Bride/Groom and Officiant so guests will hear every word spoken (no ugly mic stands)!
Separate venue locations: add $150.00
Is your wedding Ceremony being held at a completely different venue location than your wedding Reception? No problem - we've got the solution! We'll setup one system at the Ceremony location and another system at the Reception location. Upon the Ceremony's conclusion, one DJ will already have music playing at the Reception venue while the other DJ is take-downing the equipment from the Ceremony - we never want guests arriving to a silent venue!
(Price includes one-way travel up to a 25-mile driving radius)